♥Quod me nutrit me destruit♥

21.9.11

You let go, and I'll let go too...

Going back to an old love is like reading an old book again... You know exactly how the story ends. So why do I continue to let u in when I know how this is gonna end up? Simply because I'm foolish in love with who I thought you were. Sadly I've realized you will never be that man I need you to be. You say that I'm not the same person I was before, but you're not that same guy I fell for either.
The biggest mistake we make in a relationship is to try and turn it back to how it was at a beginning, that shit don't NEVER work there is no such thing as turning back the hands of our time. It hurts like hell to give up on us but it hurts even more for me to continue to try. It's pointless for me to stick around when all I do is get upset at this person that you've become, it's been this way for a while now I just can't take it no more.
I can't really put into words how much pain you've caused and the endless tears I cried over you, that can't be healthy to let this go on that way. I wish I could somehow make you see how much I truly do care for you and how disappointed and hurt iam at the fact that you play with my heart time and time again when we both know I don't deserve that, not from you. I've taken so much from you I'm ashamed to admit I've stuck around for this long, sacrificed my self-worth, and swallowed my pride just to please you before i pleased myself smh.
Hopefully one day you'll realize that I honestly did care for you and would have done anything to make us work out. My feelings were real and I always knew what I wanted when it came to us but when you started movin funny that's when I started second guessin. If you're not willing to sacrifice certain things for me like I have for you, then i will no longer give my all to you. You've had my heart for so long now I think it's time I take back whats mine. I believe I'll always care for you and I'll probably think about you and us for years to come because that's just how deep my feelings were for you. But for now this is my goodbye.
Goodbye to everything that was us including the laughs and heartbreak that came with it all
I guess I'll see you around.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn :/

Jess said...

Sheesh I wonder who this is for...

Izzy said...

Lol trust tht he knows who he is

Anonymous said...

WHO YOU TALKING BOUT?? NAH YOU RIGHT

Izzy said...

This person that I used to kno

Anonymous said...

A PERSON YOU USED TO KNOW OR CHOSE TO FORGET ABOUT AND HIDE FROM?

Izzy said...

i could NEVER forget that person even if i tried... hiding? nah not at all

what about me? =]

amour

♥,☮,& IZZY